The mission of LTN is to engage, educate, and empower listeners to take charge of their health so they can increase their chances of living a long life with quality of life.
To support its mission, the point-of-view on LTN is that diet, lifestyle and dietary supplementation are primary pathways by which people can take charge of their health and by which health can be created, reclaimed and sustained over a person’s lifetime.
LTN airs live, weekdays 9-11 a.m. Eastern but it can also be heard on various dates and times across the United States. Listeners can tune-in into the show on radio stations in their neck of the broadcast woods, the LTN website at www.letstalknutrition.com and the iHeartRadio app.
- articles Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Diets
- articles Glyphosate: An ever growing threat to humans, ecosystems and the environment
- articles High Blood Pressure: A Lethal Cardiovascular Silent Killer
- articles Comparing and Contrasting Medical Paradigms
- articles Accounting for the rise in pediatric nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- articles Atherosclerosis: A Lethal Cardiovascular Killer