The mission of LTN is to engage, educate, and empower listeners to take charge of their health so they can increase their chances of living a long life with quality of life.
To support its mission, the point-of-view on LTN is that diet, lifestyle and dietary supplementation are primary pathways by which people can take charge of their health and by which health can be created, reclaimed and sustained over a person’s lifetime.
LTN airs live, weekdays 9-11 a.m. Eastern but it can also be heard on various dates and times across the United States. Listeners can tune-in into the show on radio stations in their neck of the broadcast woods, the LTN website at www.letstalknutrition.com and the iHeartRadio app.
- articles Aging Successfully With Aged Garlic Extract
- articles Aging – Part II: Successful Aging – A Paradigm Shift
- articles June 2018 Coronary Heart Disease – Part V – Modifiable Risk Factors
- articles Dietary Supplements – Part I: The Prevalence Of Dietary Supplement Use Among U.S. Population
- articles Aging – Part I: The Status of Aging in America March 2018
The Troubling Tale of Toxoplasmosis: Don’t Kiss Your Cat